1. Fill a pot with water and boil it.
2. Once boiling add a dozen eggs and let them boil until you see them cracking just a tiny bit
3. Peel the eggs and throw away the shell (make sure there is no shell on the egg at all)
4. Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk inside and put it in a separate bowl
5. Set aside the boiled, peeled, and shelled eggs on a separate tray
6. Now mix all your eggs yolks, 1/2 cup of miracle whip, a good squeeze of mustard, a splash of black pepper, and 3 big spoonfuls of sugar
7. Taste it and make sure to add extra of what you need
8. Scoop out the mixture into your empty hard boiled eggs
9. Top them with paprika and put them in the fridge!
Enjoy! These are a family favorite. Very sweet and southern :)