1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Zest your lime (scrape the outer part of the lime)
3. Combine your zest a 4 eggs yolks (yellow part) in a bowl
4. Mix the zest and eggs yolks together until it looks creamy but a little runny.
5. Then start adding 1 can of sweetened condensed milk slowly while still mixing
6. At the very end add 1/2 of lime juice and mix for just a couple seconds
7. Pour the mixture into your pie crust (I bought mine pre-made) and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
8. Take out after 15 minutes and put it in the fridge
9. Add whip cream if you'd like and enjoy!