Courtesy of my wonderful grandma Patricia.
She makes this every year and everyone devours it.
It is hot and hits the spot every time so this year I watched her make it because I wanted to share it with the world. Enjoy everyone!
1. Get a big pot and fill it with 1 gallon of apple juice
2. Place on the stove burner and turn the heat to high at first
3. Add to the apple juice about 2 tablespoons of cherry juice , 2 cartons of cider spices , and 4 sticks of cinnamon
4. Cut up 1/2 an orange , 1/2 a lime, and 1 lemon and squeeze into the cider and then place the remaining in the pot too.
5. Don't forget the lemon and turn the heat down a little bit.
6. Enjoy this delicious hot cinnamon cider - Grandma's Wassail
And you can give it a stir every once and awhile :)