Wednesday, November 23, 2011
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease 9inch round pan.
2. Combine one(1) cup all-purpose flour, one(1) cup yellow cornmeal, 2/3 cup white sugar,
1 teaspoon salt, and 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3. Mix it all up
4. Then once all your dry ingredients are in there you can add the 1 egg, 1 cup milk, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
5. Mix it all really well and then pour into your round 9 inch pan.
6. Bake for 20 min until the top is golden brown.
ENJOY! It is sooo good :)
Also, it would be a very easy side dish to include during Thanksgiving!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)