Make this marinade and prepare the chicken 12 to 24 hours before your meal.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN MARINADE:
& WE BOUGHT CHICKEN BREASTS FROM TRADER JOES
1. Take chicken out of packaging and wash it off
2. Place chicken in container to marinate it in
3. Add 3/4 or all of the lemon juice into the container
4. Add 1/2 a cup of olive oil
5. Add as much pepper, garlic powder, and minced garlic as you'd like (I used a lot)
6. Place chicken in fridge and keep there for 12-24 hours
next day ...
7. Take your chicken out of the fridge
8. Turn on your George Forman/Grill (we have a Hamilton Beach inside grill)
9. Place your chicken on the grill once its fired up
10. Cook it and make sure there is no pink in the middle
11. Take off the grill, cut up, & prepare to add pasta!
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO:
This is a painless way of making pasta
1. Boil water in large pot
2. Add noodles
3. Drain noodles
4. But back in pot and add Alfredo sauce & stir!
If you like veggies like my roommate - add some broc!
1. Just boil and drain & add to your dish.
The chicken is so juicy and has a really strong lemon taste. My roommate and I both loved it! If you give it a try, let me know what you think.