I made this during the holidays for multiple occasions and they were a hit every time! Switch it up and add pecans on top sometimes. :)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degreed and line pan with parchment paper
2. Cover pan with saltine crackers (2 packs)
3. In a sauce[an combine 1 cup of dark brown sugar and 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter
4. Bring heat to medium high and bring to a boil for 3 minutes only (DO NOT BURN)
5. Pour boiling mixture over the saltine crackers
6. Put the tray into the oven for about 5 minutes and let the toffee spread to all the crackers
7. Take the tray out and sprinkle about 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips and then place in the oven for about 4 more mintues
8. Let the chips melt and take of the oven and spread the remaining chocolate
9. Add sprinkles or pecans and let it cool!
10. Crack them apart and enjoy!!