This is a take on Paula Deen's Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cakes
INGREDIENTS FOR CAKE/CRUST:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Put cake mix in a bowl
3. Add one egg
4. Scoop out 8 tablespoons of butter and put it in a cup
5. Microwave for about 30 seconds
6. Scoop out the 8 tablespoons of melted butter and add to cake mix
7. Mix together until it looks like this:
8. Spray cooking/cake pan with spray butter
9. Mix the cake mix together and smooth into the pan:
ON TO THE FILLING!...
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING:
1. Cream(Mix) the cream cheese and pumpkin together REALLY well
2. Add 3 eggs
3. Add another 8 tablespoons of melted butter
4. Mix it all together REALLY well again.
5. Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
6. Again, mix together then pour into pan over the cake crust:
7. Put this is the oven for 40-50 minutes (it is supposed to be gooey)
8. Take it out and let it cool off just for a minute ;)
This was a REALLY good cake!
My roommate who doesn't like pumpkin really liked this too :)